Detail: IndexSecond: SelectorΒΆ

Overview: IndexSecond: Selector

IndexSecond.drop.iloc[key]
IndexSecond.drop
InterfaceSelectDuo.iloc
>>> ix = sf.IndexSecond(('1517-04-01', '1517-12-31', '1517-06-30'))
>>> ix.drop.iloc[1]
<IndexSecond>
1517-04-01T00:00:00
1517-06-30T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>
>>> ix.drop.iloc[1:]
<IndexSecond>
1517-04-01T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>
>>> ix.drop.iloc[[0, 2]]
<IndexSecond>
1517-12-31T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>
IndexSecond.drop.loc[key]
IndexSecond.drop
InterfaceSelectDuo.loc
>>> ix = sf.IndexSecond(('1517-04-01', '1517-12-31', '1517-06-30'))
>>> ix.drop.loc['1517-06-30']
<IndexSecond>
1517-04-01T00:00:00
1517-12-31T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>
>>> ix.drop.loc['1517-06-30':]
<IndexSecond>
1517-04-01T00:00:00
1517-12-31T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>
IndexSecond[key]
IndexSecond.__getitem__ = <function Index.__getitem__>
>>> ix = sf.IndexSecond(('1517-04-01', '1517-12-31', '1517-06-30'))
>>> ix[1]
1517-12-31T00:00:00
>>> ix[1:]
<IndexSecond>
1517-12-31T00:00:00
1517-06-30T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>
>>> ix[[0, 2]]
<IndexSecond>
1517-04-01T00:00:00
1517-06-30T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>
IndexSecond.iloc[key]
IndexSecond.iloc
>>> ix = sf.IndexSecond(('1517-04-01', '1517-12-31', '1517-06-30'))
>>> ix.iloc[1]
1517-12-31T00:00:00
>>> ix.iloc[1:]
<IndexSecond>
1517-12-31T00:00:00
1517-06-30T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>
>>> ix.iloc[[0, 2]]
<IndexSecond>
1517-04-01T00:00:00
1517-06-30T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>
IndexSecond.loc[key]
IndexSecond.loc
>>> ix = sf.IndexSecond(('1517-04-01', '1517-12-31', '1517-06-30'))
>>> ix.loc['1517-06-30']
<IndexSecond>
1517-06-30T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>
>>> ix.loc['1517-06-30':]
<IndexSecond>
1517-06-30T00:00:00
<datetime64[s]>

IndexSecond: Constructor | Exporter | Attribute | Method | Dictionary-Like | Display | Selector | Iterator | Operator Binary | Operator Unary | Accessor Values | Accessor Datetime | Accessor String | Accessor Regular Expression | Accessor Hashlib